grocery store near bonnet creek

jkjjhuddle

Mouseketeer
Saturday i will have to make a short grocery run. What stores are located near bonnet creek that would be easy for a quick trip?

I think all we need is milk, juice, sandwich meat and bread. Everything else we are bringing with us.

I'd think that the beverages would be available in the store at the resort.

There are several near-by grocery store options, though.
It's about 5 miles from the resort to the closest Super WalMart with groceries (on SR 535).
It's about 6 miles to the closest Publix store (shopping center on corner of Vineland Road and International Drive).
The high-priced Goodings grocery store is probably the closest, about 3 1/2 miles from the resort in the Crossroads Shopping Center in the Dowtown Disney area.
There's a nice Winn Dixie just up Apopka/Vineland from Goodings - about 4 miles from Bonnet Creek.

Dick Taylor

We found a new super Target very close when we stayed at the Waldorf at bonnet Creek in November. Sorry I do not have the address but the phone number from the receipt is 407-594-0029.

It was very clean and well organized. It looked better than the Walmart and the Publix we stopped. I was just beyond the Walmart as I remember but I think you had to make a turn.

We found it by going to the Target website and dropping in the address of the hotel

We found a new super Target very close when we stayed at the Waldorf at bonnet Creek in November. Sorry I do not have the address but the phone number from the receipt is 407-594-0029.

It was very clean and well organized. It looked better than the Walmart and the Publix we stopped. I was just beyond the Walmart as I remember but I think you had to make a turn.

We found it by going to the Target website and dropping in the address of the hotel

I think that's the Target that's on SR 192 in Kissimmee and near the WalMart on SR 535, maybe a mile from the WalMart. You'd go down SR 535 to its termination at SR 192 and turn left onto 192. The Target store is a half mile or so ahead on the left. FWIW, there's another newer Target store in the opposite direction and opposite side of the road on SR 192 down near Orange Lake Resort, but that one is further away from Bonnet Creek.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter