Grocery store Monopoly free products

smile145

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I have a bunch of free product coupons that I won’t use. I can mail these for free to anyone who will actually use them.

They are valid at Albertsons, Safeway, Shaws, Star Markets, Vons, Tom Thumb, Jewel, Eagle, Rondolls. They expire 5/28/19.

All are instant winner free products. Bag of flour, canned chili, French bread, hamburger rolls, hot dog rolls, macaroni salad, sour cream, aspirin, canned veggies, animal cookies and maybe a couple more.

Hi i would use the flour, hamburger and hot dog rolls, sour cream and animal cookies.

I found in the past sometimes I couldn't find the items in the store though. I have some I could send out too. I'll go find them.

ETA: I have a free macaroni salad and free ICE beverage is someone wants them.

Last edited:
I can take whatever you have remaining - which seems to be the canned chili, french bread, macaroni salad, aspirin, and canned veggies @smile145 .
I'll take your macaroni salad and ICE beverage @fofinia

I'll send both of you PMs

Hi i would use the flour, hamburger and hot dog rolls, sour cream and animal cookies.

I found in the past sometimes I couldn't find the items in the store though. I have some I could send out too. I'll go find them.

ETA: I have a free macaroni salad and free ICE beverage is someone wants them.

Please PM me your address and I will send those ones to you. I have had some trouble finding things locally (only have Shaw’s local). I’m not sure if they do rain checks if it’s out of stock still on 5/28.

Suggestion if this happens again: claim the free items and donate them to a local food pantry.

Many of mine with the exception of a couple canned goods are perishable. We don’t have anywhere local that accepts that, for example fresh French bread loaf from bakery or macaroni salad from the deli or tub of sour cream. Can’t donate these.

Wow - we have only won a BOGO play bowling at our local bowling alley and a $50 grocery gift card from the Monopoly board
We only have an ACME store here in the NE USA

Many of mine with the exception of a couple canned goods are perishable. We don’t have anywhere local that accepts that, for example fresh French bread loaf from bakery or macaroni salad from the deli or tub of sour cream. Can’t donate these.
Oh. I didn't mean this year, but it did seem there were more than just a couple of non-perishables among this year's prizes
Bag of flour, canned chili, French bread, hamburger rolls, hot dog rolls, macaroni salad, sour cream, aspirin, canned veggies, animal cookies and maybe a couple more.
Anyway, if some other year you do choose to donate the prizes you won't use, ask. Where I used to volunteer, we would sometimes have items as perishable as pizza leftover pizza slices.

Oh. I didn't mean this year, but it did seem there were more than just a couple of non-perishables among this year's prizes

Anyway, if some other year you do choose to donate the prizes you won't use, ask. Where I used to volunteer, we would sometimes have items as perishable as pizza leftover pizza slices.

Ok I didn’t think they would take rolls either but will keep that in mind next year. The animal cookies I couldn’t find in stock locally so wasn’t able to get those, hopefully the person I am sending to can find them, since it’s a large range of different stores. And we only have Shaw’s here.

I have about 1500 monopoly pieces I need to sort...I've never won anything, so it's seem pointless, but when I have time, I'll get to it.

I will say, this year, they were better about giving good products and online rewards - I earned a $25 Safeway card online, $15 in Fandango credit online, 2-3 extra rewards...and then get free game piece "instant" prizes of a 10 pack of Peet's K cups, Kraft shredded cheese, Pace salsa, French bread, aspirin (and then lots of bottles of water and bagels/donuts). One year, I literally only won a can of beans...total...and last year, it was all gravy packets and small tomato sauces, so this year was a step in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter