Grocery Service

forepar

Earning My Ears
I read a lot about grocery service and how well it works, what people order, etc but I do not see the info as to how to do it (website, phone number, etc.)

Please HELP!

Wegoshop.com - I hear Marge is great! You provide a list of what you want. You pay the actual cost at the store plus a delivery fee.

Shop and Delivery Rates for Disney WOrld Resorts...

Grocery total up to $100.00 = $17.00 shop & delivery fee
Grocery total between $100.00 - $200.00 = $22.00 shop & delivery fee
Grocery total between $200.00 - $300.00 = $32.00 shop & delivery fee
Grocery total over $300.00 = 12% of grocery total shop & delivery fee

GardenGrocer.com is another one. You select from thier product list. I think the delivery fee is lower, but you pay for it in the item mark-up I would guess.

I will give Marge a try - I wonder where she actually makes money. If she sells it to you for the same cost as the store and only makes $17-$32 per order - I would think you need a lot of orders to stay in business.

Being a first time visitor and user of this grocery store service what would you suggest we take advantage of when buying for 2 adults and a 2 year old?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter