Grocery delivery to Aulani

Saralyn

41 trips and counting
Can anyone recommend a grocery delivery service that will deliver to Aulani? I have used Garden Grocer when going to WDW, so looking for something similar. Thanks! :)

Will you have a car, if not I do highly suggest it being that Aulani is far from most things? There's numerous grocery store options near Aulani if you do have a vehicle.... as for delivery I am sorry I am not answering that question as I am not certain?

Yes, we're renting a car, but I'd still rather not spend precious time grocery shopping. It would be nice to get the bulk of it delivered and only have to pick up anything we run out of or decide we want last minute.

Yes, we're renting a car, but I'd still rather not spend precious time grocery shopping. It would be nice to get the bulk of it delivered and only have to pick up anything we run out of or decide we want last minute.

We actually found it interesting to visit the local Target, about five minutes away. They have an Aloha Section, wear Aloha shirts....have different things in the food section that you won't find at home. We got some local Macadamia ice cream that was heavenly!

We actually found it interesting to visit the local Target, about five minutes away. They have an Aloha Section, wear Aloha shirts....have different things in the food section that you won't find at home. We got some local Macadamia ice cream that was heavenly!

Is that a Target with groceries?

Also the Walmart had groceries, and Costco is right there too. The ABC store across the street from Aulani had prepared foods & some grocery items.

I know Aulani will pre-position groceries in your room; there is an order form on the website.

We went to Target twice picked up groceries and souvinirs, they sell macadamia nuts and chocolate reasonably priced. I got to use my red card:). We didn't go to Costco since it was just 3 of us

We are spoiled with grocery delivery at VGC, but I couldn't find anyone near Aulani that delivers. We rented a car and did our shopping at Safeway (very expensive) and Target. Target prices were the same as our prices in San Francisco. If you can, stop on the way to the hotel on the drive in. If your room isn't ready, they can store it for you.

Our room was ready at 10:00am, I don't know if this is the norm there or not. We're use to 4-5pm at The Grand Californian!

Thanks, everyone. The Aulani order form was too limited and too expensive. I guess we'll stop either on the way from the airport to the hotel or after check-in, leaving the kids and a couple grown-ups to relax and swim while Mom does the drudgery. Story of my life! ;)

I know this is an old post, but in case anyone new is still looking I can highly recommend Akamai Grocery Delivery. We've used them a bunch in Ko Olina and they are highly trustworthy, helpful and economical. They will go to Safeway, Costco, even Target & CVS. I think they charge actual cost plus 23% but considering the prices at Aulani that is a steal! and they get you the 'club card' savings at Safeway, etc.

http://www.akamaidelivery.com/

their site is a little 'hokey' but it's a local guy and he's awesome. I emailed him lists ahead of time of what I wanted and it was easy and perfect! :)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/akamai-grocery-shopping-and-delivery-kapolei

Thanks, everyone. The Aulani order form was too limited and too expensive. I guess we'll stop either on the way from the airport to the hotel or after check-in, leaving the kids and a couple grown-ups to relax and swim while Mom does the drudgery. Story of my life! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter