Grocery Deliveries To Resort

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
hi guys,

im staying at the AOA resort this october, ive read some threads before where people have ordered groceries to their resort, is this allowed?
and can anyone advise me who i could order through i.e to wallmart deliver in the u.s? just to get some water and snacks for room, i dont think i can shell out 50$ for a taxi like some have mentioned,

has anyone had any experience having groceries delivered to resorts? any info would be brilliant, im travelling from U.K so not sure who i could order through and cant get a hire car so cant drive, thanks in advance guys.

I've used both gardengrocer.com and wegoshop.com...both with good results. Both do charge a delivery fee though. And they do like a gratuity to be added. But all in all it works very well.
The groceries are delivered right to the resort and can be brought to your room by Luggage Assistence CMs.

We have used Garden Grocer for the past three trips and have been very satisfied with their service.

many thanks for all your answers thats just what i needed.

will give the garden grocers a try for the upcoming trip. would you guys recommend ordering ahead of time or would they be able to deliver early one morning before i head out to the parks? thanks :thumbsup2

will give the garden grocers a try for the upcoming trip. would you guys recommend ordering ahead of time or would they be able to deliver early one morning before i head out to the parks?

Sometimes GG gets booked up on delivery times, so definitely order ahead of time- a week or more depending on the time of year. Note- if you're not at your resort when GG delivers, they will leave your stuff with bell/luggage services who will refrigerate the perishable items and deliver to your room when you get there.

we always use garden grocer. Order ahead of time - i usually do it about a month ahead of time. There are time slots available to choose from and sometimes they do get filled up for certain days. Stuff we have left - unopened - we leave for mousekeeping and last time gave our unopened drinks to the bell service guy. He was very appreciative!

Are there no other options other than wegoshop.com/Garden Grocer? It just seems like many supermarket chains have jumped on the home delivery bandwagon. Here in NJ, we have Peapod (Stop and Shop) and ShopRite that do home deliveries. And that is just off the top of my head- I am sure that there are more.

Doesn't Publix or (whatever other supermarkets they have down there) do home delivery too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter