groceries

disnurse

<font color=FF33CC>Enjoys "other" parks too, but d
does anyone know if the almart superstore sells groceries alos how about beer and wine?

The "super wal-mart" sells groceries and beer and wine. It was our experience in Feb that the construction on 192 made the trip to swm not worth it. Publix was much easier to get to, and competitively priced, IMHO. T

I want to print a map out for directions to publix
is it in Kissimmee or orlando. Can you give me any street names?

There are lots of Publix supermarkets around. Click here for a list. I go to Xentury City Center at the corner of 192 and International Drive (just outside of Celebration). They also sell beer and wine.

Directions: From Disney, take 192 East, past Celebration. Go past the Race Track gas station (on the left), under the bridge, then make an immediate left onto International drive. Make your next right into the Publix supermarket entrance. For a map, click here.

Warning: Route 192 can get very backed-up after any of the parks close (7PM onwards), so I would not recommend going anytime in the early evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter