Grills at Westgate Vacation Villas?

jess98ac

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if there are outdoor grills for guest use at Westgate Vacation Villas? We're planning to cook a couple of dinners at the resort when we're there, but wasn't sure if I could plan a BBQ dinner, or if I should stick to cook in dinners.

Thanks!

I think they are around but you will need your own tools and charcoal for them. I think they are near the pools (not the main one but the others).

Have you stayed at Westgate Vacation Villas before?

We stayed there once and I will NOT go back.

All the 2 bedroom units are on the bottom floor and the upper floor are the 3 bedroom units. They echo and are so loud that we could not sleep. The people upstairs moved in at 5am and were VERY loud. That night they went to bed after midnight and every step they took sounded like the walls were going to cave in.

The next day we couldn't take it anymore and insisted they move us. We moved to a building FAR from the pools and they even gave us an upper unit with 3 bedrooms, which did compensate some for not sleeping for 2 nights!

Just to warn you, if you can't sleep with loud noises, ask for a unit NOT near any pools!

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter