Grill Tools at BCV?

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
Are there any Grill utensils to borrow to grill out at the BCV? I know some resorts have them on loan at the Community Hall. But I don't know about BCV
TIA

A few years ago there we people barbecuing at BWV. I am not sure where they got the utensils. But when they we done the Mom said she was going to take the utensils to the room at clean them.
The Dad said leave them there "the Disney people get paid to do that". They left them dirty on the grill.
On another occasion there was a family who had their own deluxe set in a shiny metal box.
This family made a bunch of extra hamburgers , ribs and hot dogs and offered them to anyone who was by the quiet pool. Dad said he got carried away shopping in Costco!

A guy like that really spoils the "we are all neighbors" attitude of being DVC. He would probably be the same guy complaining if he went to use the utensils and they were dirty. I am very happy to use them and return them cleaner than when I borrowed them. :stir:

Check inside the resort store where you rent DVDs.

:earsboy: Bill
I will ask at the Beach Club Marketplace.
Anyone have success here with utensils.

A few years ago there we people barbecuing at BWV. I am not sure where they got the utensils. But when they we done the Mom said she was going to take the utensils to the room at clean them.
The Dad said leave them there "the Disney people get paid to do that". They left them dirty on the grill.
On another occasion there was a family who had their own deluxe set in a shiny metal box.
This family made a bunch of extra hamburgers , ribs and hot dogs and offered them to anyone who was by the quiet pool. Dad said he got carried away shopping in Costco!

I am interested in Beach Club Villas, not Boardwalk Villas. Boardwalk has a Community Hall, Beach Club does not.
That type of attitude is nasty and unacceptable. Sorry he did that.

Anyone else have experience at BCV. It will effect what we choose to order from Garden Grocer and how we plan our meals.
TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter