Greece June 18, 2021

I"m surprised by this as Greece seems to be one of the few countries welcoming tourists. I wonder if it was transit issues? Any explanation?
The US State Department upgraded Greece to a Level 4 travel advisory on Tuesday based on the level from the CDC. :( It's one of the "80%" of world countries that the State Department is doing this for.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Greece.html

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Greece due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Greece. "

Sayhello

The US State Department upgraded Greece to a Level 4 travel advisory on Tuesday based on the level from the CDC. :( It's one of the "80%" of world countries that the State Department is doing this for.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Greece.html

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Greece due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Greece. "

Sayhello
Ah, that makes sense. I thought its rates were pretty good, but didn't look. Thanks!

I am sorry that your trip was canceled. I am scheduled for an AbD trip to Greece this fall, and am still wondering if it will go or not. May I ask if you got any special vaccinations in preparation for your Greece trip, like hepatitis? I am having difficulties trying to figure out if I need any vaccinations (I have had the Covid vaccination).

I am sorry that your trip was canceled. I am scheduled for an AbD trip to Greece this fall, and am still wondering if it will go or not. May I ask if you got any special vaccinations in preparation for your Greece trip, like hepatitis? I am having difficulties trying to figure out if I need any vaccinations (I have had the Covid vaccination).

Definitely check with your doctor, but you shouldn’t need any additional shots for Greece. You can also check the State Department website for information on what shots are recommended when visiting different countries. When I traveled to Greece in 2012, I didn’t get any extra shots.

Just make sure that you have Travel Insurance

To cover the cost of Emergency Travel BACK to U.S.A. In case you have an accident

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter