Great VB restaurant!!

tgan

Earning My Ears
Just back from our first trip to Vero Beach- it was wonderful! Loved the resort, staff, pool, beach etc. On our last night, we found a small Italian restaurant named Bella Napoli on Rt 1 (couple blocks south of rt 60 on left). It was fantasic and reasonable (and I am Italian so I know my food). If you are in VB you gotta go!

The menu is lovely (I love a good veal dish) but how were the prices??? :scared: Was there anything under $20 or is it more of a $20-30 (or even more) kind of place??? The menu posted on their website didn't have prices and that's scary. We like a good Italian meal but I do have a $$ limit where I will draw the line.

The prices are in the $12-$20 range. I had Chicken Parm (one of the best I ever had), my husband had Chicken Sorrentino and my kids had stuffed shells- adult portion. Our entire cost was $100 for 4 adult meals, 2 glasses of wine, 2 glasses of beer, soda and 3 desserts. The desserts were chocolate covered gelatos - absolutely heaven. I'm hungry just thinking back.

The prices are in the $12-$20 range. I had Chicken Parm (one of the best I ever had), my husband had Chicken Sorrentino and my kids had stuffed shells- adult portion. Our entire cost was $100 for 4 adult meals, 2 glasses of wine, 2 glasses of beer, soda and 3 desserts. The desserts were chocolate covered gelatos - absolutely heaven. I'm hungry just thinking back.

Sounds perfect! Thanks!

Thanks for the review! It sounds great. We will be there in April and will have to try it!:)

We will be there in June as well. I can't wait to go!
We will definitely try this restaurant out. Thanks so much

Thanks for the tip, we'll definetly try Bella Napoli. This is our first trip to Vero and we're only there for a couple of days. Can anyone tell us how the food is at Shutter's and Sonya's? We can use our Tables at Wonderland discount at both locations and were wondering if it was worth it.

Thanks!!!

Helga:goodvibes

We ate at Shutter's and it was ok but a bit on the expensive side for what you got. Sonya's is a fancier restaurant where you can't wear jeans and men must have shirts with a collar. We weren't prepared so didn't eat there. Overall, we found Vero to have lots of chain restaurants like Applebee's and Outback so when we found a good Italian we were excited and wanted to share it. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

We ate at Shutter's and it was ok but a bit on the expensive side for what you got. Sonya's is a fancier restaurant where you can't wear jeans and men must have shirts with a collar. We weren't prepared so didn't eat there. Overall, we found Vero to have lots of chain restaurants like Applebee's and Outback so when we found a good Italian we were excited and wanted to share it. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

And thanks for sharing. Now, we're rarely restaurant going people... I'm not good at any place that has a lot of background noise... I think I am now paying for my young years of listening to loud, hard rock (still do, but at a lower level). MB has this saying of "Why would I pay someone to make a meal that I can make better?" Can't argue with that. So, if we buy a meal at a restaurant we typically do it in the form of take-out. We often find that a meal is big enough for two and end up ordering one entree and two salads. Sooo... Do you know if this restaurant has "Carry-out"?

Don't know about take out but you could call or e-mail- see the website link on Tine731's response above. It is a husband and wife run place so I bet they would be accomodating. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter