Great USF Promotions!

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Two new promotions for Universal. The first one using your Discover card and buying 2 nights gets you a 3rd night free!

DISCOVER® CARD ORLANDO VACATION PACKAGE
Get an EXTRA DAY FREE! Now when you use your Discover® Card to purchase the thrilling Adventure Package to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure you get an extra day free. 2 or more nights’ Orlando hotel accommodations, 2-Day admission to both theme parks plus a 3rd Day FREE and much more
From $169 per person*
Book Today with your Discover® Card for travel through December 20, 2001.

The second one is terrific if you fly from New York...airfare is free for a limited time using Jet Blue. (restrictions)

JETBLUE FLYFREE VACATION PACKAGE
Hey New Yorkers! Escape the midweek grind and FLY FREE on JetBlue Airways to Universal Orlando Resort. Enjoy No Line, No Wait ride access at two amazing theme parks, non-stop nightlife, and spectacular accommodations at the all-new Hard Rock Hotel®. Only $425 per person*
Book NOW through March 2 for midweek travel from February 5 through March 16, 2001

Universal Promotions

jessica5.gif

Thanks for the info! I heard about the ticket special on the way to the parking garage.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Maybe I read this post wrong, byt the Discover card offer is get an exta day free when you purchase a package or ticket only with the Discover Card. It is not a 3td night free at the hotel

MKPcm...You are correct! I read it wrong. I tried correcting this and this forum doesnt allow changes. Barry or Robin if you read this and can will you please edit this post! I apologize for not reading more carefully. That puts a whole new light on the deal. Actually its no big deal now! all they are giving you is another day on your pass.

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest