Great News!

Nix

Earning My Ears
After 9 months of signing on, much to my displeasure I have finally wrangled myself a job! I graduated University last summer, and have spent the past year struggling to find work. I've applied for endless amounts of jobs, most of which didn't require my level of qualification, but thanks to the recession and the amount of people unemployed/the number of jobs nothing was coming out of it. Myself and my fiancée have lived a year of crap! But at last after many many interviews I have a real job, and it isn't a shop job, or a job to tide me over, it's a career starter!

This is a massive thing for the both of us. It means we can begin to plan our wedding, and starting planning my disney/floridamoon at last! I just feel so lucky because I know how many graduates from last year, and now the recent class, will struggle to find work. I have fallen on my feet and I am so unbelievably grateful.

I just want to say to anyone out of work at the moment, please don't give up hope. I felt as if I was going to be on the dole for the rest of my life, and that I'd wasted years and a substantial amount of £££ at Uni, but it's all come good in the end. Keep going and I believe in every single one of you!

Congratulations. I graduated in 2006 & up until this year I didn't have a career based job. I now work for the ambulance service which I love even though the money is very poor & has nothing to do with my degree. I do sometimes regret going to uni but whatever happens I still have me degree

Congratulations. I graduated in 2006 & up until this year I didn't have a career based job. I now work for the ambulance service which I love even though the money is very poor & has nothing to do with my degree. I do sometimes regret going to uni but whatever happens I still have me degree

I sometimes regret it all, but now it's thanks to my degree that I have my job. I think anyone who had undertaken a degree knows how much hard work it is, and at the end of the day it's a massive a achievement in itself :goodvibes

What great news, all the hard work you put into your degree has finally paid off well done!

well done, you must be on top of the world.
Good luck for your future career

well done you, really pleased to hear something positive during these current climates.
have fun planning your life :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congratulations & the best of luck in your new job. :wizard:

Congratulations on your new job, i hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be.Enjoy planning your wedding.

Thanks to all of you. It's such a great feeling to know you have regular income XD It's weird knowing that I can allow myself to plan and stuff. Expect a Trip Plan thread at some point soon! :mickeyjum

Congratulations! It's great to hear that there are jobs out there. You have worked hard for your degree and it's a shame that it's taken so long. Hopefully you'll be able to afford a trip to see Mickey in the very near future! :thumbsup2

Congratulations - hope you enjoy the new job and the planning for your Disneymoon

Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter