GREAT NEWS on AP's!

Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
As I promised, my next post would be good news! I just got a wad of stuff in the mail regarding the new DL "2-park" AP's!!!! They are even offer ing slightly reduced rates if you renew before Feb. (the official opening of DCA). "Disneyland only" passports remain the same renewal rates as before ($89, $139, $199)

"2-Park" passes...Here goes: The first price is pre-Feb., the second is after Feb............
Southern CA AP ~ $139/$149
Deluxe AP ~ $189/$199
Premium AP ~ $284/$299
**If you renew by mail, the prices are $10 less!

**All priveleges remain the same as before & I'm sure you already know that we have been exiled to the "Mickey & Friends" parking debacle...I mean...uh, structure!!! This wad of stuff did not include the mail order form. I'm going to call about it! Hope this info cheers you up.
Take Care!

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

[This message was edited by LAWeiss11 on 12-23-00 at 04:46 AM.]

I didn't realize that we would have to pay for the time already used on our annual passes when we upgraded... I thought that we would retain our renewal date & have the 2-Park privlege until that time, but they renew them with a new renewal date as of the day you upgrade. They also take your old pass (drat - I was hoping to keep mine for the picture).

Sarangel
’

serraangel.jpg

V

Sarangel: I wonder what's up with your pass situation. We received our mail-in renewal packages and everything is the same as before. The new pass will start when the old one expires.

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

Sarangel: I wonder what's up with your pass situation. We received our mail-in renewal packages and everything is the same as before. The new pass will start when the old one expires.
Mail-in renewal rate is $274.00 for premium.

Oh wait, our passes expire on 1/29, just before DCA opens. Maybe that's the difference.

<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter