Great Mail Day here! Got the Am Ex Card

Savin4Disney

DIS Veteran
I got the $10.00 Am Ex card today. Along with a $5.00 PineCone check. Now I need to find the other check from PineCone.

I am going to turn the Amex Card into Disney Dollars as soon as they are available!

235 days left! :cool1:

Dh and I both filled out survery, and we aren't even AmEx cardholders...DH's $10 free card came in mail today...waiting for mine!!! :cool1:

BTW..what is PineCone?!? :confused3

I got my amex card today as well!!

For everyone else who`s waiting it doesn`t say anything on the envelope but " requested information enclosed" no return addy or anything! So don`t throw it out!

hth!
Amanda

I'll have to check today's trash.... I usually throw away anything that isn't clearly a bill or other important mail.... for example, we got THREE "preapproved" applications for credit cards and TWO "preapproved" home loan/equity line of credit applications in the mail.... JUST TODAY!! So most of our mail hits the circular file really quick. But I'll have to be just a bit more careful for the next few days until my card comes!!.............P

Pjlla please tell me you shred those credit applications. Do not just throw them away.

Pinecone is a survey company. They send you surverys to fill out and send you a $5.00 check for each one. I get one or 2 a month. I usually cash them and turn them into a roll of dimes and dump in the change bucket.

momto4obkids said:
I got my amex card today as well!!

For everyone else who`s waiting it doesn`t say anything on the envelope but " requested information enclosed" no return addy or anything! So don`t throw it out!

hth!
Amanda

Does it show that it is from AMEX??........P

Oh man, I just got a AMX card in the mail and I tossed it. I hope that wasn't it. :sad2:

Does it clearly say what it is?

Okay here is what the envelope will say.

Looks like a bill ( the 2 window envelope)
Return address is:
P.O. Box 247018
Omaha, NE 68124

On the side of the envelope it says Requested information Enclosed!

I learned last week always open mail. I got an envelope at work.. with the return address saying... visit milwaukee. And I almost tossed it. I live in Milwaukee why would I visit :rotfl:

So I opened it. and here I had won a $50.00 GC to a really really nice resteruant in town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter