Great idea for a "foodie"

wmears13

Mouseketeer
I know this really belongs on the tip board, but I thought all the "foodies" hang out here and...

If you are going to Chef Mickey's (or other character meals), buy a Mickey chef's hat, take a fabric pen, and have all your favorites autograph your hat! If you do go to Chef Mickey's, there is a small souvineer stand directly opposite the elevator as you exit to make your way to the restaurant. I've seen these hats all over DW, at DTD, at Epcot and at the resorts.

I, of course, did not think of this until a day after we dined w/ Mickey and friends:rolleyes: , but I thought someone else would like a heads up.:bounce:

BTW, the chef's hat is adjustable w/ velcro and makes a wonderful coverup for a bad hair day,:D , (although my family disagreed with me and actually DEMANDED that I remove it!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter