• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Great Fall Room Rates?

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
I just tried to go onto the passholder page. I entered my information and on the right side there was a box that said "Great Fall Room Rates". When I tried to click on the box the site sent me right back to the page to reenter my information.

Does anyone know what the Great Fall Room Rates are and can anyone help me with the problems I am having on the site.

I am thinking it was probably the original link to the fall promo from last year and someone in IT messed up when removing it --- only thing I can think of. I don't think any specials have been announced for this fall other than the 40% people have gotten via pin. Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter