• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Disney Outlet deal at the Mall...

CinderellaBride12

Mouseketeer
I went to Grapevine Mills Sunday and they had the Tiki Shirts for $5.99 so my mom and I went back yesterday and they were $2.99!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Luckily I had my receipts and they refunded the difference :woohoo: but I don't know who all has a disney outlet store near their house. Might be worth checking into. They had adult womens and mens tiki shirts, the childrens tiki shirts, and the baby onesies!! I'm hoping to get one more trip in but I've already got a bunch for myself and Matt for our trip in September (of course they will be worn before then). Anyways, heads up for anyone who has a Disney Outlet near them.

ohh man!!!! ours is 2hrs away, so it is def. not in the cards for this weekend!!

THanks for the info anyways!

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to the Disney Outlet this morning. I hope that they have some good things when we get there. When I called on Wenesday she said that they had alot of things that had just come in, so I am hopeful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter