Great dinner at Napa Rose and had to share ...

Can you elaborate more? What did you find out about the bottles? Are they for sale? I see Lasseter's signature on the bottle. Is it from his winery with a pixar picture?

Sorry to leave that open-ended. I am working on a Trip Report and put my portion of Napa Rose on here as my food review.

The next day my DH and I were eating lunch at the Taste of California Marketplace (California Food and Wine Festival at DCA). We were sitting at a table relaxing for a bit after our meal, when I hear the announcer at the wine seminar next door introduce a familiar name ... Mr. John Lasseter and his wife Nancy. I hopped out of my seat and had to see with my own two eyes if it was really him. I had two people on my “Disney Dream Wish” of people to meet. The first was Marty Sklar. My DH and I got to meet him at DISapalooza this past December. He was the nicest man. The other man was John Lasseter. We just love the Disney/Pixar movies. The man is a genius! Come to find out, The Lasseters own vineyards in Sonoma Valley. I never knew there was a Lasseter Family Winery. They make and sell their own label of wine. We weren’t part of the seminar. But, a nice man let me and some others just stand there for a few moments to listen and take some pictures.

John Lasseter at the wine seminar.
STP67579.jpg

STP67585.jpg

STP67575.jpg

Talk about being in the right place at the right time! :banana:

Here's a link to the Lasseter Family Winery.

:goodvibes Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter