Great customer service..

vicky1bfc

<font color=6600cc>Pretends to surf when she hears
We have planned to take the kids to the pleasure beach,it will be the first time they have been(bad mummy ;) ) even though its only a half hour drive .

I noticed on the website that a few of the bigger rides that the children would want to ride are under maintenance at the moment.I have just called see if they could tell me if they will be finished in time to open this weekend and they didn't even know that some rides were under maintenance. :confused3 The guy on the other end even asked me where i had read that they were.

I now need to call back tomorrow to see if anyone else can answer my question.

Oh that`s interesting, they are starting up at the weekends now (wristbands £10) and I thought DD and her BF would like to go on sunday - but not if the big rides are`nt working :confused3
We`re off to Blackpool anyway for our annual half term stay at the Cliffs!

Sorry Meryl i didn't make it clear.It's only Grand National,drench Falls,Space invaders 2,can't rememeber if there were any others That are under maintenance but they are the ones that dd's are big enough for and would want to ride.

They were really looking forward to ride pepsi max but they are still not big enough. :(

Hmmm doesnt sound great to me. I am paranoid anyway so I would then start thinking if they dont know what rides are down then whats the whole place like then. :confused3

I bet you have been before though Johnny.

I think the only reason we haven't is because of parking.. we usually go to Alton Towers instead.

vicky1bfc said:
Sorry Meryl i didn't make it clear.It's only Grand National,drench Falls,Space invaders 2,can't rememeber if there were any others That are under maintenance but they are the ones that dd's are big enough for and would want to ride.

They were really looking forward to ride pepsi max but they are still not big enough. :(

Thanks Vicky! I hope you get to go, the Pleasure beach has iimproved loads recently - they even have a Starbucks.

Merylj said:
Thanks Vicky! I hope you get to go, the Pleasure beach has iimproved loads recently - they even have a Starbucks.

wow they really is a Starbucks every where these days!

How disappointing, I'm surprised that everything wasn't opened for some of the schools that are currently on half term

I hope you have a good day anyway :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter