grand floridian???

We stayed there in January to celebrate my DD's birthday. We absolutely fell in love with it. The beds were soooooooo comfortable and you just couldn't beat the location. I was in heaven when I stayed there! :goodvibes

I would stay there again in a heartbeat, but unfortunately our budget won't allow it for now. :teeth:

CarolA said:
My least favorite resort. I expected service comparable to the Ritz or Four Seasons and got the same service I got at the All Stars.

we've never stayed at an all star resort, but did stay at pop, and we thought there was a WORLD of difference! pop was so noisy, you could hear toilets flushing when we were trying to sleep, and again in the morning. the open corridors also made it very noisy (we had a pool view). we had our 3 dd's w/ us and it was much more convenient to have someone deliver our luggage, and get it again at check out. at pop this wasn't an option. also, dd's LOVED the turndown service at GF. they loved coming back to the room at the end of the night to find chocolates on their pillows and stories playing softly on the tv. none of us liked standing on the hot sidewalk waiting for the bus at pop either. not sure about the all stars, but pop had no kind of sun shade to stand under, and GF did. the staff at the restaurants at GF were so friendly and helpful. we couldn't even get a pizza sent to our room at pop in under an hour and a half.

we just saw no comparison at all between GF and Pop. of course everybodies experiences are different, and this was just our experience. we thought the service at GF was great. but we were paying for more than just service, we were paying for location, large rooms, the view, amenities, etc. to us it was worth every penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter