Grand Floridian?

Can you walk from the Grand Floridian to the Magic Kingdom?

Thanks,

Luke

Technically, you probably could. But, unless you want to risk being hit by a vehicle, I wouldn't suggest it. There are no pedestrian walkways from the GF to MK. But you have boat and monorail access. :goodvibes

I don't believe you can at all, as in, it's not even a possibility. I wish they'd make a path, as it'd be a big coup for the GF...truly a big selling point.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If you look at a satelite map of the area, you would see a rather large canal that would be in your path. Disney uses this canal daily. Given relatively low foot traffic that such a path would see, I can't see Disney going to the expense of building a bridge that could accommodate both boats/barges and pedestrians. And then you'd have to factor in the cost to maintain both the path and the bridge, and keeping out the wildlife from the area of the path....

There's no bridge over the water where they keep the EWP boats, so there is no way to walk straight from the GF. You can, however, take the boat ride to the MK and of course the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter