• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian to Disney Springs

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to get there for a 7pm dinner reservation? Is there a bus to DS from GF?

I second the comment about Uber/Lyft. We'll generally head to the bus stop to check the board to see if a bus arrival for DS is imminent. If not, we make a ride sharing call.

We just did this and so much faster and nicer to use Lyft. Total cost round tip, before tip was $18. Well worth it!

We just did this and so much faster and nicer to use Lyft. Total cost round tip, before tip was $18. Well worth it!
I think this is especially true for the return from Disney Springs. However on the ride over, we found the bus times were usually showing 10 minutes to pickup, while Uber was showing 7 minutes, so it did not seem worth the money to take Uber.

Any ideas on the best Uber pickup location at Disney Springs for the return?

I think this is especially true for the return from Disney Springs. However on the ride over, we found the bus times were usually showing 10 minutes to pickup, while Uber was showing 7 minutes, so it did not seem worth the money to take Uber.

Any ideas on the best Uber pickup location at Disney Springs for the return?

They had the pick up located outside of World of Disney (that area). That is where we were ending our time there. The only thing I will add about the time for going there s that I was able to book the Lyft from the villa (it was a 5 minute time for it to arrive) and walk down from the room and it was there. With the bus, we would have had to walk all the way to the bus stop and then wait. It may or may not have been a huge timesaver as we didn't actually go to the buses to see the wait time, but it was definitely faster and convenient so worth the charge!!! Won't ever go to DS without it!!

They had the pick up located outside of World of Disney (that area). That is where we were ending our time there. The only thing I will add about the time for going there s that I was able to book the Lyft from the villa (it was a 5 minute time for it to arrive) and walk down from the room and it was there. With the bus, we would have had to walk all the way to the bus stop and then wait. It may or may not have been a huge timesaver as we didn't actually go to the buses to see the wait time, but it was definitely faster and convenient so worth the charge!!! Won't ever go to DS without it!!

That makes sense - very very true. The quick convenience to an Uber/Lyft pickup spot (from room to car) at VGF is terrific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter