Grand Floridian Theme Park View, Club Level

Swirly girls

Mouseketeer
Just making sure .... Theme park view, club level, main building the view of the castle correct? Is it a fantastic, close view?
Anyone have pictures to post if their stay in these rooms?

It is very far away. You have to be on the top flor of the main building. We did watch the fireworks one night from the hotel, another night we went down to the lake and sat in the grass I must be honest here it was very dark and I was watching out for gator. The view is not the greatest.

I have stayed twice with TPV and once without. Honestly I wouldn't pay more for TPV. It's pretty far away. GF RPC is nice enough without that distant view of the castle.

It is very far away. You have to be on the top flor of the main building. We did watch the fireworks one night from the hotel, another night we went down to the lake and sat in the grass I must be honest here it was very dark and I was watching out for gator. The view is not the greatest.

We're on the 4th floor, and did request a room with a really great view of the castle.

We had a GF TPV in the Main Building for our Honeymoon this past September. It was lovely. Although, we were upgraded from TPV in outer building. Definitely would not pay the money had we not been upgraded, though. Pictures below are without zoom. First one has the castle...

a653938d.jpg

9496201a.jpg

71b23dd9.jpg

We just stayed RPC TPV in September. It was nice, but not a must. RPC is lovely in its own right.

sorry to hijack, but i had posted a similar question awhile back and there just wasn't much traffic... we have a rpc tpv room booked for august, can anyone tell me where the different locations are and what you are looking at besides the castle? i loved the pics that Dreamsdocometrue9112 posted, i can see that they overlook the marina. what are the other possibilities?

we have always gotten the same rooms- the ones directly across from the lounge, if you walk along the oval that looks down upon the lobby, the rooms that are on the other side- facing the beach pool and the new DVC construction. it was an awesome location prior to construction- now, not so much. :rolleyes: since we had such awesome proximity to the lounge before i am wondering if the tpv rooms will seem really far?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter