Grand Floridian Mouseketeer Club

Hsminnie

Mouseketeer
Anyone? We are going to go to V&A's and are wondering how the club is for my then 8yo daughter.

Thanks!!!

We went to Narcosees in August for our anniversary dinner and we took our almost 7 year old DD to the Neverland club at the Polynesian on the way over. I had read that the kids area at the GF wasn't very impressive but read great things about the Neverland club. Our DD absolutley loved the Neverland club, it had an arcade, a plasma TV and lots of dress-up clothes. When we came to pick her up after our dinner she didn't want to leave and was begging to go back again.

Hmm. I read the Mouseketeer Club was for dinner/resort guests only and was assuming the same for all the hotels. We used the WL club for our eldest dds in 2002 but we were staying there. I'm guessing you had no problems since your review is so good.

All right folks...........any other reviews or do we think about the Neverland Club?

The child care centers are open to all - you don't have to be staying at the resort or even on Disney property, as far as I know.

I can only speak to the Neverland Club as well -- my kids loved it there and would have gone every night!

I have my kids registered there in November and am thinking of switching to Neverland because I can't find ANY info about the mouseketeer club. I find it weird that there are absolutely no reviews on this place. Actually really no info at all. It seems like nobody goes there. I think the Neverland club was recently renovated. Anyway, I'm torn because our dinner is at Grand Floridian so it would be more convenient, but I want the kids to be happy and having fun.

I'd love someone to post about Mouseketeer.

I found 2 reviews at Allears.net. One was a 9 and one was a 4. Not a good average.

The GF CMs are great, but the club itself is very small and looks limited as far as toys/activities. It's small and no windows or sunlight. My daughters have had the Adventures in Cooking "class" in the Mouseketeer Clubhouse, but never stayed in the evenings at any of the "clubs". It IMO seems more geared toward little ones from the toys etc I saw while in there. As far as CMs, the GF's are wonderful and I would not hesitate to leave my kids BUT the place itself is bleh.

I have only heard good about the Neverland Club. GF is our favorite resort but the Mouseketeer Club is just so so.

Lives4Disney :)

Here are some pics....you can see it's just a smallish room. NOthing special.

Lives4Disney

DSCF1222-1.jpg

DSCF1218-1.jpg

DSCF1219-1.jpg

DSCF1220-1.jpg

Thank you Lives4Disney!! That is exactly what I wanted to know! And pictures too!

I will definitely call tomorrow and switch. :goodvibes

I can highly reccomend the Neverland club. My 3 loved it so much they begged to back...of course we had to oblige them. 2 dinners alone were priceless!

Thank you Lives4Disney!! That is exactly what I wanted to know! And pictures too!

I will definitely call tomorrow and switch. :goodvibes

You're welcome!:goodvibes I always thought the CMs were terrific but I don't think my kids would have liked being in that tiny room for a few hours.......

No clue what the Neverland Club looks like. We just always took our kids with us everywhere.

Lives4Disney :)

I didn't take pictures of the Neverland club or go all the way in to the room. However through the window I could see quite a large room with a separate arcade room off to the side. I could also see a large rack of dress-up clothes. I checked out the WL and AKL childcare rooms when we were trying to decide which resort to book next year and they weren't anywhere near as large as the Neverland club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter