Grand Floridian Honeymoon Room (Deluxe King) pics??

FloridaFarmer

FL Native
Does anyone have some of these around somewhere? We are staying in October at the GF, I booked the Deluxe King in the main building, club level...also known as the honeymoon suite. :banana:

Apparently there are two room configurations...one as a turret room with no balcony, a wet bar, larger room than the other, faces the Poly, and a regular tub/shower. The other room being smaller than the turret room, however it has a jacuzzi tub and balcony facing the MK.

I was able to find floorplans of both rooms through Google....but no real definitive pictures. Does someone have some actual pics of either of these rooms, especially the one with the whirlpool tub?:confused3

I requested to have the (smaller) room which has the balcony facing MK and the jacuzzi tub, over the larger turret room with no balcony and no jacuzzi.....would just like to see some pics or at least hear from those who have stayed in this room?

Knowing a specific room # to request would be even more ideal, but I know that's probably a stretch! :laughing:

I have stayed in room 4207 and it is as you described. Jacuzzi tub, king bed, great size, balcony facing the MK right over gasparillas. I will look for pictures later.

I have stayed in room 4207 and it is as you described. Jacuzzi tub, king bed, great size, balcony facing the MK right over gasparillas. I will look for pictures later.

Thank you for the reply and the room # :)

I'm curious what floor these honeymoon rooms are on? :confused3 I'm thinking the higher the floor the better with the balcony view...but perhaps they are all on one floor? I know there aren't an exorbitant amount of these deluxe king rooms available, so I can't imagine them being spread out all over each floor. :teacher:

We stayed in 4206. Perfect unobstructed view of MK and the castle. Could not have been better. The concierges were OUTSTANDING!!! They went way, WAY out of their way to make our stay special (even creating custom "just married" buttons)...thank you Joe and Ronnie!

We originally had 4209 but was unhappy with the view being obstructed by tree tops. We were taken around the resort personally and shown rooms we could choose from, only to move 3 rooms to the right.

I don't think I have any pics of the interior I can post but I do have some of the view(if I can figure out how/where to post)

We stayed in 4206. Perfect unobstructed view of MK and the castle. Could not have been better. The concierges were OUTSTANDING!!! They went way, WAY out of their way to make our stay special (even creating custom "just married" buttons)...thank you Joe and Ronnie!

We originally had 4209 but was unhappy with the view being obstructed by tree tops. We were taken around the resort personally and shown rooms we could choose from, only to move 3 rooms to the right.

I don't think I have any pics of the interior I can post but I do have some of the view(if I can figure out how/where to post)

Pictures would be perfect and I appreciate the room # !!

Do you happen to recall what floor the room is on?

If you look at the room number, you can tell the floor. The first is the building number, the second is the floor number and the last two are the room number. 4206 would be building 4 (the main building) 2nd floor room 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter