Grand Floridian Cafe ?

disneystacy

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney and I have booked the Grand Floridian Cafe for our last dinner. We have never been. What do you like to eat there? Need opinions on whats good and what to avoid.

We went for the first time in December. We both had the Grand Floridian Burger and it was beyond fantastic! We then shared the dessert sampler, also delicious!

We love the GFC. Beautiful setting, great food, good servers. A hidden gem that not a lot of people know about or otherwise don't want to leave the parks to visit or gets overshadowed by the high end places at the GF and the character dining at 1900 Park Faire.

We've not gone for dinner yet but have done breakfast and lunch - you can see reviews of those in my dining review in my signature. We will definitely be doing dinner with them soon, though.

The Grand FL Cafe is a must do for us. We have had dinner there twice. Their steak and French Onion Soup are very good. I am picky out my soup and I really loved this one. Their steak was on of the best we have had on and off Disney property.

Like Golf4food said it is a hidden little gem, one that we really enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter