• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian Cafe

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
Grand Floridian Cafe- I am planning a full day at the Grand Floridian in Oct with a tennis lesson, massageand then pool time. We are planning to eat there. Anyone eaten there lately?
Lexi

we ate there last sept and loved it, we are eating there this sept as well

Grand Floridian Cafe- I am planning a full day at the Grand Floridian in Oct with a tennis lesson, massageand then pool time. We are planning to eat there. Anyone eaten there lately?
Lexi

Yeah, it is pretty good. I love the Grand Floridian Burger.

Don't tell anybody, but GFC is one of the hidden gems of WDW restaurants. It was small and quaint, not loud and crowded like most other TS meals. The food was excellent.

I got the steak. It was perfect...

l_66c6c3b115f15a18fb20a94099d8e469.jpg

Lexi

Just an FYI. I don't think you are allowed to swim at a resort pool unless you are staying at that resort. You might ask on the 'Resort Boards' to get a firm answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter