Grand Floridian Cafe'-Any recent comments?

Disneybren

Mouseketeer
I would live to hear on what to try and your experience. We are going next Friday Sept 21st for dinner and have never been before.

I just ate there on Sept. 4th. Food was very good. Restaurant is very nice. All characters came by and were not rushed. I have pictures of restaurant and food, unfortunately I cannot post them since my post count is too low, but if you go to photobucket and search for socomtwiggy you can see what I have uploaded already.

I would live to hear on what to try and your experience. We are going next Friday Sept 21st for dinner and have never been before.

DO you want to go for the GFC menu? Most recently 1900 park fare has been at this location during their renovation. I don't know if that is finished yet or not.

On September 5th, I ate at GFC (moved to Citrico's location). I had a regular GFC server and GFC menu. I loved the service and the food. I had the shrimp caesar salad and it was excellent. I hope to return there, and next time it at the GFC location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter