Grand Cayman

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, so we will be flying to the Grand Cayman Islands in early 2018 for medical tourism and would like some advice on Grand Cayman. We have been to Nassau a couple of times on the Wonder and Dream but never the Grand Cayman Islands. Any advice for a few days of fun in the sun before my daughter's back surgery early next year? Affordable excursions? Best places to eat? Anything?

Ok, so we will be flying to the Grand Cayman Islands in early 2018 for medical tourism and would like some advice on Grand Cayman. We have been to Nassau a couple of times on the Wonder and Dream but never the Grand Cayman Islands. Any advice for a few days of fun in the sun before my daughter's back surgery early next year? Affordable excursions? Best places to eat? Anything?

I would recommend a beach day at Royal Palm. It's not expensive, cute, clean and the beach is amazing and the (junk) food is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter