• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Cayman Turtle Farm

Tinkermommy

<font color=deeppink>Not too exciting but we all c
There will be 13 of us and we would like to go to the Turtle Farm. I've seen it's been rebuilt since I was there last and now looks like it has a marine park as well.

I can't find a tour that just goes there. So here are my questions.

- Are there any tours for just the Turtle farm that include transportation from the pier?

- If not, what's the best way to get there? Should we get a cab and head over there?

- Is it worth it to do the marine park as well? It's quite a bit more money ($18 for turtle farm or $55 for farm and park).

Any ideas/opinions?

just returned from there from the western 7 day on the magic. we used nativeway watersports for the stingray and island tour. they were great and will pick you up at the pier. we were not all that impressed with the turtle farm didnt do the marine park but it did not look all that great.

In may we took a Carnival Western Cruise out of Tampa (not bad) and were in port with the Magic. We went with Captain Marvin's and went to Hell/Turtle Farm. You take the tender and then go through the port and walk to the left to their Waterfront Centre. You sign in and then take a bus to Hell with a cool guide discussing buildings and then to the Turtle Farm to view the turtles, etc. The cost was $30.00 per person cash or 5% more for using credit cards. We had a good time in a small group.

DeAnna

I was thinking of taking a cab there and then going to Royal Palm beach after the farm. I also read mix reviews on the turtle farm but was interested because I love turtles. Is it worth going if we just want to see the farm? Thanks !!!!:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter