Grand Cayman Snorkeling Excursion

Not offered by Disney but at Grand Cayman - have done snorkeling and stingray with Captain Marvin's. It is a very short walk from the pier and then the bus is air conditioned and there was drinks/water on board the boat. Great crew. We did it in 2019 but would definitely use them again if we did this adventure there.

https://captainmarvins.com/

My family did the wreck and reef a few years back. I am not sure if it is still offered, but it was a great trip. You set sail right from the port area, so no long bus rides. Good luck.🚢😎👍🏻

My family did the wreck and reef a few years back. I am not sure if it is still offered, but it was a great trip. You set sail right from the port area, so no long bus rides. Good luck.🚢😎👍🏻

Agree with this. We have done it twice and really enjoyed it. It's the Kittiwake, Catamaran, and Reef snorkel.

Agree with this. We have done it twice and really enjoyed it. It's the Kittiwake, Catamaran, and Reef snorkel.
Thanks. We are doing this excursion next week. Looking forward to it. Are you able to get off and on catamaran at each snorkeling spot? My daughter will most likely stay in the water the whole time but I’m not a stranger swimmer so might need breaks.

We've done 2 and both were fabulous: Shipwreck and Reef Snorkeling & Stingray City Reef Sail & Snorkel. The latter was NOT the sandbar stingray encounter; this was deep water snorkeling where mature stingrays came out to visit. Both were amazing. My family is fairly active, but there were plenty of seniors going on and off the dive boats both times.

Thanks. We are doing this excursion next week. Looking forward to it. Are you able to get off and on catamaran at each snorkeling spot? My daughter will most likely stay in the water the whole time but I’m not a stranger swimmer so might need breaks.

No problem getting on and off the boat anytime at the snorkeling destination. You can even just snorkel a little at the spot and then stay on the boat until the next spot. You don't even have to snorkel; you can stay on the boat. All snorkeling spots are accessed from the boat/water, not a beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter