Grand Cayman - are there still shuttles available right there?

Rosemarym3483

Earning My Ears
I haven been on a cruise for like 14 years. Last time we went to Grand Cayman there were shuttles right there that take you to the beach. I think it was 7 mile beach and I rented a jet ski. Is this still possible? (Particularly the jet skis)

We were there last year and found many independent taxi drivers in the area, ready to take you where you need to go. Most taxis are shared, so be prepared for them to load up as many as they can fit.

We were there back in the beginning of December 2023. We usually get a taxi to go to Cay Brew one of the brewery's on the island.

In the past, out of the half dozen times we have gone to Cay Brew we have never had any problem getting a taxi. However on this last trip there were so many ships in port that all the taxies inside the port were busy and the ones we did find did not want to take us to the brewery.

We even went to a taxi stand outside the port and were told it would be about 45 minutes before they could find one for us.
We ended up staying around the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter