Grand Californian & Paradise Pier in room coffee markers

Ryan2016

Earning My Ears
Hello

We are doing split stay with the Grand Californian & Paradise pier and I was trying to find out what coffee markers are in both hotels?

We are staying in North Hollywood for a few days and a Keruig machine is in that hotel so I will have pods anyways but I was just wondering if I should pick up some filters and fresh ground coffee before heading to Disneyland or just more pods?

I know most of the Disney world resorts just have standard coffee markers

Can’t skip a java or it messes up the whole day!

Grand Californian hotel rooms have Keurig machines
Villas (DVC) have 12 cup Mr Coffee makers (flat bottom basket)

Most of PPH rooms have Cuisenart pods, a few have Keruig (mainly suites I think.)

I called the DLH about their coffee makers, same as PPH from what I can tell, and I asked if I could get extra pods...because I have a coffee problem. They assured me that I could, that they would even bring them up to me, no issues, no cost. Apparently the Cuisinart pods are very hard to find, not like Keruig.

We just returned from a stay at GCH, standard room. It had a 1-cup Keurig (not the kind with a water bin that can be kept full for multiple cups). Upon check-in, the drawer was stocked with 2 regular Joffrey's coffee, 2 decaf, 1 green tea, and I think maybe 1 black tea. We requested extra pods of regular coffee from housekeeping; our kids are 18 & 21 and none of us drink decaf. It was no problem and we tipped the CM that brought them to our room.

We very much appreciate having coffee as soon as we open our eyes. It would be a miserable start to my day to have to shower, get dressed and go somewhere to get coffee, mostly like some that has been sitting on a burner for an hour+ and starts tasting bitter. The only time I do that is when I'm fasting for a blood test or having surgery. ;) We travel often and never stayed at a hotel that would charge us to have some extra coffee for in the room. Surely, that would be my last stay at place that did that.

Grand Californian hotel rooms have Keurig machines
Villas (DVC) have 12 cup Mr Coffee makers (flat bottom basket)
Do you know how much coffee is provided per room? DH and I don't drink coffee, but DS and his fiance' do. They will be in a studio and we'll be in a 1-bedroom. Trying to decide if I need to bring/order more coffee supplies or not. We have a 7 night stay. Thanks!

Do you know how much coffee is provided per room? DH and I don't drink coffee, but DS and his fiance' do. They will be in a studio and we'll be in a 1-bedroom. Trying to decide if I need to bring/order more coffee supplies or not. We have a 7 night stay. Thanks!
VGC have 1 or 2 regular and decaf coffee packets (coffee in a filter packet), but we seldom use them. We bring drip filters (flat bottom basket) and ground coffee. If you forget to pack: filters are available at Whitewater Snacks (although currently under renovation), and ground coffee at Starbucks in DTD

VGC have 1 or 2 regular and decaf coffee packets (coffee in a filter packet), but we seldom use them. We bring drip filters (flat bottom basket) and ground coffee. If you forget to pack: filters are available at Whitewater Snacks (although currently under renovation), and ground coffee at Starbucks in DTD
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter