Graduation Ears

Minnie121

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if graduation ears are being sold in MK? I would like to get a pair for my daughter when we are there next month. They are sold out on the Disney Store website. TIA!!

The graduation merchandise is dwindling. I've seen lots of caps with ears and the graduation stitch. Not many ears headbands

I just went on Shop Disney and they have the graduation headband ears at the very bottom of the page, however I didn't see any of the ear hats though. Good luck finding what you want. We will be there next month too celebrating my DD17's graduation and I was able to buy a set when they first came out.

My DD graduated in 2018, she chose WDW as her senior trip, which she took in July. I was afraid there would be no merch still out in July so I bought her the Mickey Ears graduation headband and the Minnie graduation doll on eBay. There were many for sale there. I was able to give it to her as a gift at her May graduation and she took it with her on the trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter