Grad nights and fireworks

jaxsonmommy

Earning My Ears
When we are there in June there are two grad nights happening. I had thought I had read or heard somewhere that they do fireworks every hour during grad nights. Is this true? And if it is do you think we will be able to hear them at the Howard Johnsons? I am just wondering if I will have a four year old awake all night. :coffee:

I chaperoned a Grad Nite a couple of years ago and though there was rock music blaring throughout the park, no fireworks! The nites don't begin until close to midnight...there's no way DL can set off fireworks that late. Have a great trip and I'm sure your little one will sleep well!

While DL will do fireworks right around park closing for regular/day guests, there won't be fireworks for the grad nights.

On the Grad nights the park closes at 9pm, and according to the Events Calendar, on those two nights they have fireworks at 8:45pm.

As for hearing them at the HoJo, I'm not sure about that. I'll be at the HoJo that week as well, so I guess we'll have to wait and see! :laughing:

(P.S. I noticed you're from Alberta! :thumbsup2 Same as me!)

Considering you can hear (and often see) the fireworks in surrounding cities, you'll definetely hear them at the HoJo, which is right across the street. Not the music, but the booms are very loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter