Grad Night

Allie in Wonderland

DIS Veteran
My school will NOT take students for grad night at Disney World but my friends and I really want to attend. Being a DVC member we were going to use points and pay our own ways down there. Provided the principal will sign a form that we graduated and all that, will they let us participate in the grad night activities or do you have to be with a group? If anyone been and can give me information on this night it would be greatly appreciated because I am just begining my research. Thank you so much!

Also I was wondering if we only have 3 of us, how do we get home.. I hear there are busses but i am figuring that not many grads will be staying at the boardwalk so I am wondering how that works.... Like I said before any tips and suggestions would be amazing!

It's open to like any school in the US.
It's kind of like a school trip...

i went. and it wasnt..wonderful.
teens are disrespectful little jerks. they left trash all over the place and disrespected the entire park. it made me sick. i have never seen so many on duty security guards at disney before. but they do have all rides open. special dance places like a rave and a "bubble" club over at ariels grotto. we came on 3 busses with my school. thats how mostly everyone came. they also play music throughout the park on every ride, so we got on space mountain with techno music. they also had special fireworks with "hit songs" playing. and it was 9pm-4am. its deffinitley an experience. but i dont know about what you want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter