GPS Locations

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
Bob, there are some great resources online. I just downloaded a package that had all the major locations built in to download onto my GPS. This included Hotels, Parks, Hospitals, Pharmacy...and much more. Last time I went my gps took me to the employee entrance to MGM, now with this new data I'll have everything I need. If anyone is interested in these "Points of Interest" for a TomTom or Garmin I can get you a link.

Bob, there are some great resources online. I just downloaded a package that had all the major locations built in to download onto my GPS. This included Hotels, Parks, Hospitals, Pharmacy...and much more. Last time I went my gps took me to the employee entrance to MGM, now with this new data I'll have everything I need. If anyone is interested in these "Points of Interest" for a TomTom or Garmin I can get you a link.
I'm always interested in stuff I can download to TomTom :)

Just downloaded this onto my nuvi and it is awesome info! My DH and I get lost every time we go to WDW. Yeah, we've been about 8 -10 times but we somehow manage to get lost. This info will stop the arguing.

I also love the fact that it has the Walgreens locations on it. This would have been helpful on our last trip.....

Men are never lost, or need to ask for directions! As long as there is gas in the car we are NEVER lost!! :thumbsup2

Men are never lost, or need to ask for directions! As long as there is gas in the car we are NEVER lost!! :thumbsup2

and if we are then its someone elses fault. I'm driving so whoever is in the passenger seat is to blame! Or the GPS is wrong...stupid GPS!!

Well, women are SURE they know the right way to go! Why? Because we visited mapquest before we left the house!;)

Have any of you guys done the "geocaching" thing? In the Disney area that is to say...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter