Gotta New PIN offer - Merchandise Credit??

kelly622

Earning My Ears
I just got a weird pin offer in my email -

Now you can add extra shopping fun to look forward to on your upcoming vacation. For a limited time, you can purchase a $500 Walt Disney World Merchandise Credit for just $395*. The credit is valid at over 150 locations with no expiration date!

Our resort is paid for and we have free dining and and AP which we don't plan on renewing. Other than gratuities and souveniers I don't think we will really need this for anything right? Anyone think differently? or have any other good deal scenarios that I should consider?

me too. Weird huh? So any details on this. It says merchandise so is it not just a gift certificate. Can it not be used on dining or snacks? What about things like bippity boppity boutique or face painting?

From what I have read from other people who have gotten this promotion it doesnt expire. So that might be a option for a future trip??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter