got tickets today, anyone on gatwick flight vs15 on friday?!?

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
finally got my tickets through the post this morning!!!! virgin don't half leave it til the last minute!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

flying out of gatwick friday at 12.30 pm, cant wait, doing twilight check in on thursday then off out in crawley for the night (cant drink on the plane cos got to drive the other end, its killing me cos the beer is free!!!!) ;)

counting down the days!!! only 6 to go :Pinkbounc :cheer2: and 16 til i get married!!!!

anyone flying on flight vs15?!?!

I wish ;)

That is leaving it late with your tickets! Bet you were relieved when they arrived!

Karen

Where are you getting married in Orlando?

Have a wonderful time,
Andy :cool1:

getting married at the wedding pevilion at the grand floridian. getting close now!

karentan said:
finally got my tickets through the post this morning!!!! virgin don't half leave it til the last minute!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

flying out of gatwick friday at 12.30 pm, cant wait, doing twilight check in on thursday then off out in crawley for the night (cant drink on the plane cos got to drive the other end, its killing me cos the beer is free!!!!) ;)

Well, it's an eight hour flight, so yopu can have a couple of beers, washed down with some non alcoholic drinks.

For three weeks time, my Virgin Atlantic tickets came in June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter