Got the Free Two Way Radios

Chicklet

Earning My Ears
I just got those free 2 Way Radios from Nissan - thanks to a fabulous tip on this board!

Thanks Guys!

Judi

c001.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=red>Poly. & Contemp as a child</font>
<font color=blue>CBR '90 - Honeymoon!</font>
<font color=green>DxL '95</font>
Off Site '96
<font color=purple>PO Riverside 5/18-5/26</font></font><MARQUEE><font size=5>It's getting closer!!</font></MARQUEE>

How long did it take to get them? I cant wait to check them out? Costco has some...I wonder if they are the same ones?

they do not have the sub channels that are so nessesery at WDW!!!

WE got them a few day before we left For WDW. There too many kids and rude men on them and the range wasn't very much either!! Mostly WE gave up on them!!

What we saw in use was a lot of Cell Phones! at least you knew who you were calling!!

tink.gif

Call me bad - but I knew they wouldn't be good there because of the lack of substations. I called around and found out that Sears sells the exact model for $69. I am going to return them to Sears(never opened the packaging) and upgrade them to a better set - I also would like to Vibrating ones with the Nickle battery. I will probably have to put in another $50, but at least $69 of it came for free, right!

P.S. Circuit City and Best Buy also carry this but theirs were only $49.

c001.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=red>Poly. & Contemp as a child</font>
<font color=blue>CBR '90 - Honeymoon!</font>
<font color=green>DxL '95</font>
Off Site '96
<font color=purple>PO Riverside 5/18-5/26</font></font><MARQUEE><font size=5>It's getting closer!!</font></MARQUEE>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter