Got the free QS dining email for dates up to July 3rd

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Unfortunately we check in July 3. I wonder if we could get it for that one day?:rotfl2:It probably ends on the 2nd. Not including the 3rd with my luck.
But I thought that was a first to be offering it from March 1- July 3!

I thought that if you check in BY the date, they give it to you. I'd call, **** worth a try!
Good Luck!

From my understanding if you check in on the last day of the offer you get it for your entire stay, but call to check.:cool1:

That's how the bounce back free dining works. I booked it in October for September 29th for 5 nights. The promotion runs until September 30th and as long as your trip starts by September 30th I got it the entire time. It's worth a phone call to see.

Correct, you can arrive on the last day of the promotion and still get FD for all the stay (up to 14 days probably).
What you may be thinking of is generally now discounted rooms can end during a stay, with the room rate increasing during a stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter