• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

got something cute at the bargain store today...

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
I found Bicycle Brand cards...you know the good ones!! But they are Disney.....

Really cute and great quality. Mickey is the Ace of each suit. Goofy is the Joker.
Very very colorful. My DS loves them.

Cost $1.88

If anyone wants them I can try and pick up some for you.
PLMK via email
cpg5553@cs.com

It would make a great distraction for a car trip, or time around the room at night.

Cindy

How cute! I don't think I have ever seen those before...I just bought my son a pack of Monsters, Inc playing cards...

We have the monsters inc playing cards as well. They are so cute and I love the little carrying case. My DS hooks this onto his belt loop.

Cindy what store did you find these?

I found the cards at Marcs....on top of their bins of sample items. They are great cards.

have orders for four packs so far anyone else??

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that Target stores carry these as well! I have a couple of packs that we use for Spades.. they are SO CUTE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter