Got Scammed!!

elikapekakini

DIS Veteran
i know there is a place for this but i wanted every I to read this there is a person out there in VMK who is scamming people all the time today and I was I of those people if u would like this girls name plz pm!! here is a note i sent to the VMK contact us people i think they might take care of it because they have a new button called if u got scammed report here lol ok so any how here it is

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i (Queen_Rabbitt) was trading (took.in out) and she said she would give 100,000 credits bat magic, teleport magic, invisibility magic, ful red baseball outfit, dream poster. for my sparrow pants and green explorers shirt. so i said ok it was to be done with a kiosk i asked her if she promised to give the password and she said yes here is a picture http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1747/88880830kc8.jpg
we then got into trade and she said the password was Pizza! here is another picture http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qq2oa7.jpg i then accepted the trade and so did she http://img484.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qqq2tl9.jpg
at this point we got done with the trade and she booted me and i did not get the stuff please i dont have much stuff left help me get this stuff back! please staff! Queen_Rabbitt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope i can get my stuff back once again if u would like her title plz pm me

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that! I would like the name pm'ed to me so I can stay away from her.

personally, I would have had her put the items in the trade when you traded your items, then do the quest to get the credits.
that way she couldn't boot you.

I'm sorry, and I really do hope you get the items back :( However, I would suggest taking her name out of the pictures you posted. Just run over it in paint. However horrible and discusting a scam is, nobody should be subjected to ridicule and such.

Anyways, I hope you get the items back, but in the future ALWAYS trade your items last if it is a credit trade, if you are not sure of the other person. If they don't wish to do this, then don't trade them. :(

Here is hope for you.. My son got scammed big time about a month ago (lost Sparrow, 5* Coin Magic, 5* Firework Magic and a lot of other stuff) in a Stitch offer and today he got it all back after a few emails back in forth over the last couple days with VMK Shorty! My faith has been restored in VMK and my son is so excited!!

I am very, very sorry this happened to you. :( I hope this person gets what they deserve for scamming you out of those expensive items.

Also, you forgot to edit out their title in the 3rd link when you both accepted the offer. It still says "so and so offers:" at the top. =/ Again, so sorry this happened to you, and best wishes you get them back. :)
- dumbo.fan

thx when i sent in the message it said to wait about 4 weeks to get a reply so i will keep u all informed

No problem.. It did take about a month before we heard anything back but better late than never!!! Good luck to you :)

i can't say this isn't your fault, it's your fault for believing them in the first place and accepting the offer. they should have put the items in the offer too.

I'm sorry you got scammed. Be careful when trading credits with people outside of those you know.

I'm sorry that happened, those darn scammers make me mad.
Could you plz send me the name.

you have said that before to me, and yet you cant come up with a reason, if you can come up with a good reason not to have a credit button I will back down gladly.
to the op im sorry you got scammed, please pm me their name

well, VMK obviously has a reason they dont have the button, it probably has to do with that credits are easy to earn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter