Got our new passports in exactly 2 weeks!

Disneyholic

CM Wannabe I'll Never Grow Up!
I mailed out our old passports & paperwork for renewal on New Years Eve. Just got the new passports back in the mail today. Exactly 2 weeks! WOW!

Now we are ready to go for our cruises in April & November. We're at 89 days to leave for our drive down to WDW, then switching over to DCL in the middle of the week for our 3 night cruise. :woohoo: I'm getting sooooo excited!

Just need to get Wild Africa Trek scheduled yet.:thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! Did you do expedient delivery? I was surprised at how fast ours came as well bc we did regular delivery. The post office said 4-6 wks but they came in 3 :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! Did you do expedient delivery? I was surprised at how fast ours came as well bc we did regular delivery. The post office said 4-6 wks but they came in 3 :thumbsup2

No, just regular tracked mail. Maybe because these were renewals. Don't know. Just know I was surprised when they showed up today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter