March 30th-arrival date
**will set up ADR's once we finalize flight plans

March 31st
8:05am - Akershus princess breakfast
2:20pm - lunch at Le Cellier
dinner plans - snack around the world showcase

April 1st
8:00am Grand Floridian Cafe
12:05 Hollywood and Vine (YUCK, but the kids love the characters)
9:10 pm California Grill (dinner for myself and dh...sitter for the kids!)

April 2nd
8:00 am Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for the kids
9:30am Cinderella's Royal Table
lunch - ?
6:25pm - Ohana

April 3rd
8:00am Tusker House
12:00 pm Yak and Yeti
5:15 Spirit of Aloha

April 4th
8:05 am - Chef Mickey's
* son is doing the Pirate Adventure cruise and daughter is doing the princess tea at the Floridian.
lunch - ?
6:00pm - Les chefs de France

April 5th
8:00am - Ohana
9:30am - Pirates League for the kids
lunch - ?
dinner - ?

April 6th - departure day
8:30am Chef Mickeys

Your ADRs look good, they are very well spaced out. My first reaction was 'that's alot of food, and alot of down time' but you definitely know your family best. We did DxDDP on our last trip and DH made a comment that we were running around more and eating, and we only did 2 meals per day.

Have a fantastic time. We love Tusker House for breakfast! And the french toast at Grand Floridian Cafe is yummy!

On 4/2 since you have a relatively late breakfast and a normal dinnertime, you might just snack during the day. Funnel cake, egg rolls, ice cream cones. At most, split a CS meal.

4/4 sounds like a definite CS meal; not sure where/when you will be looking for lunch, at a park or a resort, because of the Princess tea and the Pirate cruise. CS keeps your options open.

4/5: which park(s) are you looking at for this date? Appears you have 1 day at each, then the afternoon/evening of 4/4 back at Epcot. I'd expect this will be another MK day, then. If so, how about LTT for lunch and CP for dinner?

4/6 departure day: you have CM for breakfast, but you just did that 2 days ago. If you really want another character breakfast, try either 1900PF or Cape May (travel logistics can be harder for Cape May unless you have a car, though). A nice non-character breakfast buffet option is Boma, but again travel might be an issue.

Just got the confirmation email from our travel agent:cool1:

March 30th-arrival date
**will set up ADR's once we finalize flight plans

March 31st
8:05am - Akershus princess breakfast Great choice!!
2:20pm - lunch at Le Cellier I love LC, maybe I will see you there for my B-day lunch!
dinner plans - snack around the world showcase

April 1st
8:00am Grand Floridian Cafe
12:05 Hollywood and Vine (YUCK, but the kids love the characters) the things we do for our kids...:)
9:10 pm California Grill (dinner for myself and dh...sitter for the kids!) Sounds fun!! Never been, but would like to!

April 2nd
8:00 am Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for the kids my daughter loved this!
9:30am Cinderella's Royal Table :thumbsup2
lunch - ? assuming you will be at the MK, I would do PB or CHH
6:25pm - Ohana One of our favoritets!

April 3rd
8:00am Tusker House Like this one too!
12:00 pm Yak and Yeti I don't like Y&Y cs, would do Flame Tree instead
5:15 Spirit of Aloha This gets mixed reviews, but we really liked it. Food was good!

April 4th
8:05 am - Chef Mickey's I am not a fan of CM...but I am glad we did it for the experience
* son is doing the Pirate Adventure cruise and daughter is doing the princess tea at the Floridian.
lunch - ?
6:00pm - Les chefs de France This is a must for our upcoming trip!

April 5th
8:00am - Ohana YUM!
9:30am - Pirates League for the kids
lunch - ?
dinner - ?

April 6th - departure day
8:30am Chef Mickeys
I would switch one of your breakfasts at CM. CP, 1900 PF and Cape May all have better food IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter