Got my free Spanx today!!!

I got my e-mail yesterday telling me that mine had been shipped. I LOVE getting free stuff!!

is it too late to get in on this? i've lost 167 lbs and would LOVE to see if they work as well as i've heard.

Donya
*who won't need a scooter in wdw this time around* :Pinkbounc

momof1princess said:
i've lost 167 lbs and would LOVE to see if they work as well as i've heard.

Donya

I'm not really sure what the item is, but wanted to say congrats to you! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

momof1princess said:
is it too late to get in on this? i've lost 167 lbs and would LOVE to see if they work as well as i've heard.

Donya

WOW! :earseek: That's amazing. Good for you!

I got my FREE Spanx today too! :Pinkbounc

momof1princess said:

Donya

way too late. The store pulled a $20 off $20 because it wasn't even a real coupon code for their site. It just worked!?

I ordered a bracelet but it's not due to ship until tomorrow. Can't wait!! :banana:

momof1princess said:

Donya
Simply amazing! :cheer2:
Congratulations!!!
btw, what is a spanx???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter