Got my CityPass today

stich626

Mouseketeer
Where is the best/fastest way to redeem my SoCal CityPass DL vouchers. I was so excited to see the UPS guy yesterday. So was my dog, she wouldn't stop barking at him. lol Thins makes it seem official to get them in the mail. Just a little over a month now. Woo Hoo! I should put a counter up.

Thanks in advance, I reall love the DIS. You guys are great!!!

One helpful bit of information is: All the passes in the Citypass (Except Disney) you can just walk right up to the turnstiles and hand them your book and they will tear out your ticket. This was so nice, you never had to go to any of the ticket windows 1st, you already have the ticket to get in.

Now Disney you do have to go to the ticket windows. This didn't take long and they then hand you a 3 day hopper pass so you no longer have to carry around the Citypass book every day that your there.

If you need any information on any of the other Parks that are in the book, ask away....we went to all of them just a few weeks ago :cool1:

Can we share the City Pass? My husband & I are going to Disneyland but he doesn't want to go to the San Diego Zoo. Can someone else use that part of his City Pass? Thanks.

You Bet, your name is not on them. Just make sure that you keep the ticket in the book and let the person at the gate rip it out. The adult ones say adult and the child ones say child....so just make sure that another adult is using it for him.

Thanks savs! I am so glad we got these passes. They really saved us some money. I think we will use all of the tickets except Knott's Berry Farms.

That is what we thought too before we went on vacation. But then the day that we were doing the whole Hollywood thing we ended up having a whole evening with nothing to do, so we decided to go to Knotts since we had the passes anyway. The kids really enjoyed it and I'm really glad we ended up finding time to visit there.

We are just starting to think about heading to DL next spring. I have some question about CitiPass. First, where can you purchase it, how much is it and can you use early entry with this pass. I am just staring to read up on DL (we usually go to WDW about twice a year - but I want to check out the 50th Anniversary stuff this year) and am most interested in early entry as we will probably be going during Spring Break 2006. I am sure this will be a busy time but it is the only time my boyfriends son will be able to come with us. He is a senior in High School and will be heading off to College next September and will be working next summer so this would be a good time us to go.
Thanks for the help.
Linda

lpizzuro123 said:
We are just starting to think about heading to DL next spring. I have some question about CitiPass. First, where can you purchase it, how much is it and can you use early entry with this pass. I am just staring to read up on DL (we usually go to WDW about twice a year - but I want to check out the 50th Anniversary stuff this year) and am most interested in early entry as we will probably be going during Spring Break 2006. I am sure this will be a busy time but it is the only time my boyfriends son will be able to come with us. He is a senior in High School and will be heading off to College next September and will be working next summer so this would be a good time us to go.
Thanks for the help.
Linda

You can purchase these thru Costco if you have one in your area. Otherwise you can go online to their site and purchase one thru there, you will just have to pay a little more to get them online.

The pass is a 3 day hopper pass and it allows you one Early Entry day.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask :wave2:

The CityPass was the only 3 day ticket that I found that had an early entry. Everywhere else you had to buy at least a 4 day ticket to get the early entry.

In case you don't know, it is only one early not, not early entry every day.

Hello all,
Sorry if it seems i'm jacking your post but i read lpizzuro123 post and was wondering when spring break is down in the US?? I'm from Canada and were suppose to be heading down to DL on the 21st of February to the 27. Any insight on my question would be great!
Thanks

What are the ticket window hours? Could I redeem the CityPass at the DL ticket window the night before I want to use it?

Also would it be a problem to use the early entry on the first day? Will the ticket booth be open? How early should I get there to get through the gate right when it opens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter