• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got a 1br at VWL for October

floridafam

DIS Veteran
I was pleasantly surprised to call MS this morning and reserve a 1br for October for 6 nights.

Is this a busy time with the Golf Classic and Food and Wine?

I didn't think I was going to get it and I did:D :D

I can't wait!!

I requested NS, Non-Handicap and Pool View, if possible.

I know they are just requests.

Anything else you would recommend? We are going down to Florida so DH can do a triathlon and I want him to feel peaceful while he is preparing. I was thinking a room at the end of a hall may be quiet? Does this sound good?

I better go change my countdown clock.

I think you will be very happy with your requests. The Food & Wine Festival has more of an impact on the Epcot resorts of BCV and BWV than on VWL or OKW due to proximity to Epcot.

I'm glad your reservations came through with no problem! And your requests sound good. I don't think you would have any great advantage to requesting something "at the end of a hall" since that is the opposite of asking for a pool view!

I can't think of how to improve upon your requests. Have a great trip! :)

Was it early or middle October? These times are much easier to get than late October.

October 23 for 6 nights.

I guess I just thought they wouldn't have anything available but I am happy that they did.

It is the perfect setting during the Fall months.

We can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter