Google Earth 3D WDW - Post your screenshots!

GE26.png

Looking at these pictures made me think, "Hey, these look like shots from a video game."

Now, wouldn't it be cool if we could explore Disney World in "real time" on our computer!!!

Like VMK, only....better. Characters could appear and interact with the guests. Rides could be ridden, etc.

Now why doesn't Disney do something like that?! I'd buy it for a little virtual vacation until the next Disney trip. :)

wow. just...wow. this is the most fantastic thing i've ever seen. I can't wait to go home and get this going on my own computer. thanks so much for bringing it to my attention!!! :thumbsup2

Looking at these pictures made me think, "Hey, these look like shots from a video game."

Now, wouldn't it be cool if we could explore Disney World in "real time" on our computer!!!

Like VMK, only....better. Characters could appear and interact with the guests. Rides could be ridden, etc.

Now why doesn't Disney do something like that?! I'd buy it for a little virtual vacation until the next Disney trip. :)

That WOULD be neat, especially since VMK is now closed. Maybe a cross between VMK and Toontown Online . . . in Toontown you can move your character much easier than VMK and Mickey & the gang can be seen throughout the game, etc. Anyway, the WDW video game idea would be VERY cool. ::yes::

ResortLandingMK.jpg

I think it's supposed to say "Walt Disney World Resort Landing," but the full text never appeared on my computer. :confused:

Am I the only person who feels like for all the hype Disney put out there about this, the quality is just so-so?

It looks like video games before the X-box, Wii, etc. It almost hurts my eyes sometimes. :(

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter