Goofy's Kitchen

azgirl

Earning My Ears
For those that have experienced Goofy's Kitchen, what can we except? What characters are there? I'm really interested in Pooh and his friends. Would this be a good choice for our 2 1/2 and 1 year old children?

Thanks!

I don't think Pooh & Friends are at Goofy's Kitchen.. I my Disneyland & Southern Calif. w/kid 2002-2003 book it says that you can find Pooh & Friends Breakfast at the Plaza Inn in Disneyland. They recommend going to an early enter to the park and then having a late breakfast when the park opens to the general public and is getting busy. We plan on doing this but want to do the Goofy's Kitchen for lunch or breakfast...

We ate at Goofy's Kitchen in May and it was excellent. Great character interaction and great food choices (huge dessert buffet). The characters when we were there : Snow White, Captain Hook, Genie (Alladin), Pluto, Goofy, and Minnie & Max were at the entrance taking turns for the photo shoot.

We were just there Sunday night. In attendance were; Minnie, Donald, Aladin, Goofy, Mr. Snee (Peter Pan), Chip, Dale, and Snow White. It was very different from our experiences at Chef Mickey's in WDW but a good one. We would go back.

when we ate there. We all loved it. I recall seeing Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and a few others. have fun!

We ate at Goofy's Kitchen (breakfast) in May and we LOVED it. The characters there were: Goofy, Pluto, Jasmine (yeah), Donald, the Mad Hatter, Alice and ... hmmm I think there was someone else, but I'm having trouble remembering, I'm trying to picture our pictures. Anyway, the interaction was wonderful and the food was very good. About every half hour the characters get together and do the macarena (sp?).

Has anyone had the pictures taken I have heard about. What do they costs and will they let you just take your own pictures at Goofy's Kitchen? Also does Daisy ever show up anywhere in park or out? I have never seen her

Doodlebug, you can take your own pictures. I didn't buy the one they took.

I remember seeing Daisy somewhere and thinking, WOW, you never see Daisy. I just wish I could remember where. DCA had great character internaction with no lines, and it might have been there that I saw her. This is was the first time I was able to walk up to Mickey and have my picture taken. From what I hear, Disney is creating even more character interaction at the DCA since they are trying to attract families.

We just came back from there and we saw Daisy at Minnie's kitchen at the Pardise pier. We had lunch there. It was alot of fun we saw Minnie, daisy, max, Pluto. We went to Goofy's kitchen for breakfast and that was great. We saw goofy, pluto, Mad hatter, Alice, white rabbit, Genie from aldddin, Terk from Tarzan it was so much fun they do some dancing and I think the pictures were 20.00 for 8x10 or two 5x7 or 8 wallets. Or take your own pictures one of the workers there took it for us of the whole family I they came out just as good.

The last time we went to Goofy's Kitchen in 1998 they had Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore there. We have some really cute pics with Pooh and Tigger and our yougest DS who was 10 mos at the time. Also, you can have cast members take a picture for you instead of buying one. We usually do that at Mickey's house in Toon Town, too.

Doodlebug=we found Daisy in Toon Town before. We have some good pictures with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter